With a goal of building a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship, we have a genuine interest in learning about your experiences and achievements, more specifically understanding your aspirations.
Once we have met up, we’ll keep you informed of opportunities that align with your career objectives.
With our knowledge of the market and practical business experience, we’ll also provide you with dependable advice on the most appropriate course of action for your particular career goals.
Even if you’re not an active job seeker, having a relationship with Usurpo puts you in touch with relevant organisations who might be looking for your skill set later on.
And if your situation changes and you decide to seek opportunities outside of your current employer then you’ll be well positioned to start.
Usurpo commit to providing the very best service to all candidates:
- Assured Confidentiality throughout the process
- Advise on CV writing and Interview techniques
- Honest constructive feedback after each interview stage
- Fully briefed on each and every opportunity prior to being submitted to clients
- Offer/acceptance negotiation